Terms and conditions of use
Last update: December 2018
In the cases in which we offer our products for sale online or by phone through the DIAMOND DYNASTY, SL Customer Relations Center, you must read the corresponding Conditions of Sale, which are those that regulate the terms and conditions applicable to any purchase made in this way.
Information communicated and how we use it
We collect your information according to what is detailed below:
• You must register to access certain areas of our Platform. During the registration process, you will be asked to provide personal information (including your name and address, date of birth, email address, and telephone number). By entering your information in the required fields, you will allow DIAMOND DYNASTY, S.L. provide you with the selected services.
• If you make a purchase online or by phone, we will collect information, such as the purchase data and the relevant information for payment. Likewise, we will also collect personal information in any contact you have with us (for example, if you contact us with a question about any of our products or services), when you communicate information about yourself when visiting a DIAMOND DYNASTY store, SL or when you contact an assistant from DIAMOND DYNASTY, S.L. by phone. Please note that phone calls may be recorded for security, training and development purposes.
• If you choose to interact with DIAMOND DYNASTY, S.L. Through a social media platform or other third-party services, we will collect the information that you communicate to us through said platform.
• We also automatically collect certain information about the people who visit our Platform, as described in the following section entitled “Cookies and other information collected automatically”.
• We will collect information about your location to the extent that we provide any location service, which is described in the next section titled “Location Services”.
We will use the information we collect about you to:
• Manage and complete purchase and repair orders, facilitate deliveries, as well as to provide after-sales services.
• Manage our accounts and records.
• Manage queries and requests.
• Send communications regarding services, including announcements and administrative messages, such as order confirmations.
• Identify products and services that we think may interest you based on your information, such as your purchase history and your previous interactions with us.
• Send you marketing communications (including emails and personalization of audiences in social networks) regarding us and other third-party partners and that we consider may be of interest to you, when we have a legitimate basis to do so (see the following section Your options ” for more information about how you can control such updates).
• Carry out market studies in order to continuously improve the services we provide to our clients.
• Perform solvency checks and prevention of fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities as part of our effort to maintain the security of our Platform and our services.
• Understand how our Platform is used, so that we can continually improve both our Platform and services and other offerings.
When you have accepted a certain use of your information, we treat it according to the consent you have given. You can withdraw this consent at any time (for example, that we send you marketing communications) by contacting us (see the next section entitled "Contact"). We also process your information when it is necessary for the execution of a contract with you or when it is necessary for our legitimate interests of exploitation, protection and improvement of our business.
Cookies and other information collected automatically
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files with small amounts of information that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or mobile application. They are used to recognize your computer when you visit different pages of a website or when you return to a website or mobile application that you have previously visited. Cookies are widely used to make platforms work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to platform owners.
There are two general categories of cookies:
There are two general categories of cookies:
• Cookies of origin, which are sent directly by DIAMOND DYNASTY S.L. to your computer or mobile device. They are exclusively used by DIAMOND DYNASTY S.L. to recognize your computer or mobile device when you enter the Platform again.
• Third-party cookies, managed by a third-party service provider on our Platform and which can be used by the service provider to recognize your computer or mobile device when you visit other platforms. Third-party cookies are commonly used for advertising purposes or to perform platform statistics.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. DIAMOND DYNASTY S.L. uses both "session cookies" and "permanent cookies". Session cookies exist only while the browser is open, and are automatically deleted when you close the browser. Permanent cookies remain after the browser is closed, and can be used to recognize the computer or mobile device when you reopen the browser and browse the Internet.
What cookies does DIAMOND DYNASTY S.L. use?
The Platform only sends the following types of cookies to your computer or mobile device:
Cookies necessary for essential purposes
These cookies are essential to provide you with the services available through the Platform, as well as to make use of some of its features, such as access to secure areas. Without these cookies it would not be possible to use services that you have requested, such as purchase pages and secure access accounts.
These cookies fulfill different purposes related to the presentation, performance and functionality of this Platform. Its general purpose, however, is to improve the experience and enjoyment of people who visit this Platform.
For example, some of these cookies allow visitors to choose a language, product or other preferences for the platform.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Platform.
The information collected does not identify any individual visitor and is aggregated information. It includes the number of visitors to our Platform, the platforms that have directed them to our Platform and the pages they have visited on our Platform.
We make use of this information to make the Platform work more efficiently, to collect general demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our Platform.
When you visit our Platform or click on advertisements or promotional areas of the Platform, these cookies are used to send you the most relevant ads for you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an ad, as well as to help us evaluate the effectiveness of advertising and promotions.
They are generally hosted by ad networks with our permission. They remember that you have visited a platform and this information is shared with other organizations, such as advertisers.
Content exchange and social network cookies
These cookies allow users to share pages and content through third-party social networks and other platforms. The companies that manage these cookies can also use your information to send personalized advertising to other platforms.
In the cookie authorization tool you can consult detailed information about the specific cookies used on this Platform, as well as about the third parties that manage them. You can use the cookie authorization tool to manage your cookie preferences.
How to manage or delete cookies
You can configure cookie preferences using the cookie authorization tool or by modifying your browser settings, so that cookies from this Platform are not stored on your computer or mobile device. To do this, follow the instructions that appear in the browser (usually found in the "Help", "Tools" or "Edition").
For additional information on cookies, including how to check which cookies have been stored on your computer or mobile device, and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
We may collect information about your computer or mobile device, including, where possible, the IP address, operating system, access times, and browser type. We use this information to better understand how visitors use the Platform, as well as for internal reporting. We may anonymize this information and share it with advertisers, sponsors, or other companies.
The Platforms may make use of third parties, such as network advertisers and advertising exchanges, to present advertisements to you on third-party platforms when you leave our Platforms, and we may use third-party statistics providers or other service providers to evaluate them. and provide information to us and / or third parties about the use of the Platforms and the display of advertisements and our content. Network advertisers are third parties that may display advertisements based on visits to the Platforms and other visited applications and websites. Third-party ad management allows us to personalize the advertising we show you in relation to products and services in which you may be interested.
We do not control third-party tracking technologies, even if they are associated with our Platforms or advertisements. Statements relating to our practices do not apply to the methods of collecting information used by such third parties and other parties, or to the use of the information such parties collect. You will have to review the terms of service, privacy policies, authorizations, notifications and preferences of the corresponding third parties in relation to their information collection, storage and exchange practices. We do not make any statement regarding the policies or practices of third-party advertisers, advertising networks or advertising exchanges or related third parties.
You have different options regarding ad delivery. You can refuse the reception of certain type of advertising based on behavior by consulting the websites of third parties described in the previous section entitled "How to manage or delete cookies". We are not responsible for the effectiveness or compliance with third party opt-out options.
Some of the services we provide may use information about your location. In relation to these services, which are usually available on mobile devices or mobile applications, you are offered the opportunity to provide your consent to the use of location services, which, for example, treat information derived from GPS, sensors, beacons or points Wi-Fi access to allow you to benefit from a more personalized service. Your device will have settings that allow you to turn off these services in case you no longer want to take advantage of them.
We do not exchange personal information about you with other people or with companies not related to us, except in the following cases:
• We may communicate your personal information to third-party providers that provide online and other payment services, solvency checking and fraud prevention and any other services necessary for us to make use of your information for the purposes specified in the section titled “Information communicated and how we use it”.
• We may communicate your personal information to security forces and bodies, courts, regulators, public authorities or other third parties when we deem it necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third parties.
We have established standard contractual clauses to ensure that there are adequate safeguards in place to protect your information when it is transmitted to our affiliated companies and stores in territories outside the European Economic Area and Switzerland. When we share your information with a third-party provider outside the European Economic Area or Switzerland (as detailed in the section entitled “Information Sharing”), we contractually obligate the third-party provider to put in place adequate safeguards to protect your information.
Intellectual and Industrial Property:
All the elements of the Website that are capable of having the protection of the rights of intellectual or industrial property, are the exclusive property of DIAMONDDYNASTY, S.L. or you have authorization or license with respect to the holders of your exploitation rights. All trade names, brands or distinctive signs, logos, symbols, mixed, figurative or nominative marks that appear on this Website belong to DIAMOND DYNASTY, S.L. or has, prior authorization, the right of use on them and they are protected by current legislation in this regard.
The extraction and use of elements of the Website causing or not causing any harm to DIAMOND DYNASTY, SL, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the Consolidated Text of the Property Law Intellectual and Law 5/1998, of March 6, of Incorporation into Spanish Law of Directive 96/9 / EC on the Legal Protection of Databases, are totally prohibited.
Applicable law and resolution:
These conditions are governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any controversy or question regarding the Website or these legal conditions, they will be resolved before the Courts and Tribunals of DIAMOND DYNASTY, S.L. In the event that the User has the status of Consumer or User according to the definitions of the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users (Royal Decree
Legislative 1/2007, of November 16), will be resolved before the Courts and Tribunals of the User's home.
Conservation of information:
We retain your information only as long as necessary for our purposes and, in particular, to protect ourselves in the event of a legal claim (for example, information regarding a contract will be kept for the entire term of the contract and for up to ten years thereafter). After that period, it will be removed, or in some cases anonymised. When we obtain your consent to process your personal information and we have no other lawful basis to continue with that treatment, if you later withdraw your consent, we will delete your personal information.
If you request that we no longer send you direct marketing communications, we will keep a record of your request and contact details to ensure that your request is honored.
You have the right to request access to the personal information that we maintain about you in our files, to correct any errors and update the obsolete information. In some circumstances, you will have the right to request the deletion of your personal information or a restriction on the use of it.
You have the right to refuse to have your personal information processed in some cases. In particular, you can ask us to stop sending you direct marketing communications at any time (however, we may continue to send you communications regarding services (i.e., non-marketing communications), such as emails with updated information on the status of your orders). If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you can write to us at the address indicated below in the section titled “Contact”.
You can choose to unsubscribe from marketing communications sent by email at any time, by sending us an email to the address indicated below in the section titled "Contact" or by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link that you will find in all marketing emails from DIAMOND DYNASTY, SL.
If you have any concerns about how we use your information, as a first step please contact us using the information below and we will do our best to resolve your concern. After investigating the question you refer us, we will reply in writing within a reasonable period, indicating our proposal for action to remedy the situation. If you believe that we have treated your personal information in an illegal or infringing way, you will also have the right to complain to a European Data Protection Authority at your place of residence or work, or in the jurisdiction in which it was carried out the treatment.